THE ADMISSION PROCESS
Collect Prospectus and Registration forms from reception . The forms are available from 1st September, 2017 for the session 2018-19.
Schedule appointment for an interaction and aptitude assessment with the designated staff.
Await results on school notice board and/or the school website.
In case admission is granted, collect admission form and bank challan. Fill in the admission form, bank challan and submit required documents to the school office.
Following is a list of documents which will be required during admission procedures:
- Birth Certificate
- Last Report Card/ ICSE Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificates of last school attended.
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Admission is granted on the basis of merit and on the best judgment of the authorities.
- Information deliberately suppressed, concealed or faked will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- All receipts/documents and deadlines mentioned by the school are to be preserved. Failure to comply with dates mentioned by the school office may lead to cancellation of admission.
- The decision of the Principal on admissions is final. No explanation will be provided in case admission is not granted.
- All Fees once paid is non-refundable.
- All admissions to Class XI are provisional pending confirmation from CISCE.
For fee structure click here.
For Admissions in the pre-school and 2+ to 5+ of age groups, please contact the Headmistress of St. Francis International School at (033) 23633015/9078.